Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Master Speaks... by Kuthumi


I am a reborn saint
I am a mystic of the world.
I have sat at the foot of Buddha and attained enlightenment before,
Yet I return to assist others.
I am a bodhisattva.
I am a disciple of God being sent into the world to spread his light.
All my karma has been cleared all the way back to my origin in Source.
Within me burns the 3 fold flame of God’s power, wisdom, love.
I hold embers of his holy fire.
I am encoded with wisdom of all the holy books in existence.

I am as bright as the sun and wear the opalescent garment of the Adam Cadmon.
I am now walking in the highest realms with angels and masters.
I have received and walk in the world now with the rod of power and carry the torch of spirit.

I am grateful every day for the blessings and activations and clearings and encodings and empowerments I received from Source, the masters & the highest realms. And I have accepted them as true and real for me on the deepest levels of my being and so it is.

I remember to water my lotus crown every day with 3 drops of the waters of life, and I feed it with the fragrance of lilies.
I remember to call in the angels for help whenever I need it.
I remember to expand the Christ flame in my heart and strengthen my connection to God’s inner sanctum.
I am as the highest priestess of Atlantis.
Atlantis has returned.

written in Mt. Shasta during Wesak May 2000 inspired by Kuthumi


1 comment:

JoelClarkArtist said...

My beloved Antara, there are no words to describe the love and wisdom I feel when I read your words. Do you know that every time I give my words of thanks to the Priests of the Order of Melchizedeck and Genii who Guard the King's Chamber, the Masters, Solar Entities and Great Space Gods of Light, Kuthumi is always given thanks to? Kuthumi was also the direct overseer of the phenomenal work of Earlyne Chaney who wrote/researched/channeled the massive and unique Astara degree Lessons. These are teachings for which I have the highest regard. I am deeply grateful for finding you. That I sense you have Native American roots, is another aspect of you which only adds to my reverence of you. If you will allow me, let me join with you in your prayers and include you in my own. Further, I have just discovered you are a graphic artist, a passion which I share too though I consider myself a complete amateur being again self-taught and not the most computer savvy of people.
Let us stay close through the power of the Light. For I will ever encourage and send you Love in that power. That you may do the same for me would be a blessing of an incomparable nature. I give thanks, I give thanks, I give thanks. You truly are a great blessing to the world!

Joel